On June 30, the City of Buffalo is presenting a webinar on managing rental property during COVID-19 pandemic.
When? June 30, 2020 at 10:00 to 11:30 AM.
What? Join the webinar for information on:
- The end of the New York moratorium on evictions
- Resources available to tenants unable to pay rent
- The NYS Tenant Protection Act of 2019
Who? Featuring Guest Speakers:
- Susan Lamadue – Senior HR Planner, City of Buffalo Dept. of Community Services
- Rashied McDuffie – Assistant Corporation Counsel, City of Buffalo Dept. of Law
- Katelyn Niedermier – Staff Attorney, Neighborhood Legal Services